Mobile App Development
If you have a smart phone or other mobile device, you probably use apps. The popularity of mobile apps has continued to rise, as their usage has become increasingly prevalent across mobile phone users.
A May 2012 comScore study reported that the use of apps surpassed the use of mobile websites.
According to market research firm Gartner, over 102 billion apps will be downloaded in 2015 and they will generate over $26 billion in revenue for companies that leverage app technology.
Consumers are more likely to make a purchase if you have a mobile app.
- There are 224 million monthly active app users in the US.
- The amount of time people spend using apps has increased by 21% since last year.
- 2014 usage: Mobile apps – 86% vs. Mobile browsers – 14%.
- Businesses with loyalty programs are 88% more likely to profit than ones without.
- More than 2 billion mobile users will make a mobile commerce transaction by the end of 2017.
- 79% of smartphone users found it useful to download mobile coupons to their phones.
- Android and iPhone own 80% of the US smartphone market. *
Want your business to grow? You need to go Mobile. Over 75% of the world’s population is mobile subscribers. Connect with your customers the way they want to connect.
MosaicVisual Apps brings you cutting edge, easy-to-use, and cost-effective iPhone, iPad and Android mobile apps to your business’s fingertips. Our easy mobile solutions keep you in front of your competition and increase their traffic to your business right before your eyes.
MosaicVisual Apps are innovative! We have the hottest features available to make your business succeed in the mobile arena.
- Mobile Reservations
- Custom Appearance
- Mobile Shopping cart
- Easy Social Sharing
- Video Integration
- Push Notifications
- Loyalty Programs
- GPD Coupons
- QR Coupons
- and so much more
Visit our dedicated Mobile Apps Demo page to learn more about our low-cost app framework solution made specifically for small local and small business owners and Ssee live demos of apps developed specifically for:
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Sports Teams
* Statistics sourced from – BI Intelligence, Fast Company, Search Engine Journal, Localytics, BizApps, Juniper Research